ACC cement is one of the largest cement manufacturing companies in India. It has 17 cement manufacturing units and 90+ ready mix concrete plants all over the country. ACC cement has 50,000+ dealer and retail network all over the country.
Space required to Start a Dealership
The minimum shop area required to start an ACC Cement dealership is 500 sqft. However, if you are planning to sell other building materials like tiles, paints together with cement then you may require more space.
Make sure that your shop has enough parking space for loading and unloading materials.
ACC Cement Dealership Cost:
You need approximate INR 5 to 6 lakhs to start a ACC cement dealership.
- Dealership Security Deposit as DD -> 2 lakhs
- Initial inventory/stock purchase -> 1 lakh (
min. requirement 50,000)
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 1 to 1.5 lakhs
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (2 people)
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> Depends on your location
- Vehicle for Delivery – If Required
ACC Cement Dealership Profit Margin:
You can expect a profit of 3% to 8% on sales.
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.
These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect up to an 8% profit margin.
Almost all cement companies offer special schemes like cash discounts, quantity discounts, product discounts, tour scheme packages, gold schemes & outstanding balance nil, etc.
Documents and Certificates Required
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Limited
- Trade Licence – from your local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state government
- GST certificate
- Six-month bank statement (savings/current)
- 3 years IT Returns
How to Contact ACC Cement?
You can contact Toll-free number 18001033444. They will provide you your local sales manager contact details to proceed.
You can also visit their websites to explore more about the company
I hope this guide to ‘ACC Cement Dealership’ will help you get started. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.