How to open a KFC restaurant in India?

credit: unsplash

KFC is the world's 2nd largest fast-food restaurant chain after McDonalds.

credit: Pexels

KFC entered India in 1995, and today it has 400+ outlets all over the country.

credit: unsplash

KFC is owned by American company Yum! brands. Yum! also owns brands like Pizza hut and Taco bel

credit: unsplash

90% of KFC shops operated by franchise model. Only remaining 10% outlets are directly run by the Yum!.

credit: Pexels

You require a investment of upto 1.5 crores to start a KFC franchise outlet in India.

credit: unsplash

You also require a 1500 to 2000 square feet of commercial space in a prime location.

credit: unsplash

If you have a good financial background & experience in the food industry, then you can apply for the franchisee.

credit: Pexels

In India big companies like Sapphire Foods and Devyani International are the main franchisee partners for KFC.

credit: unsplash

Since KFC only deal with large companies, for an individual getting KFC franchisee won't be easy.

credit: unsplash