In India, there is always a demand for construction materials. The construction industry in India growing rapidly with an annual growth rate of 7% to 8% annually.
Using this opportunity, you can easily start a cement business by partnering with any one of the cement brands available in the Indian market.
Out of these cement brands, in this article we will talk about Shree Cement Dealership opportunity.
This article includes topics like Shree cement dealership cost, profit margin, licenses and documents required, space required, and how to apply for the dealership.
Related: How to get ACC Cement dealership ? | Complete Details
why choose Shree cement?
Shree Cement has been in the Indian cement market for the past four decades and is one of the largest cement manufacturers in India (More popular in North-India).
It has an annual cement production capacity of 41 Million Tonnes.
Company also produce and trade power with the brand names Shree power and Shree Mega power.
Licenses and Registrations required
These are the licenses and documents required to start a Shree cement dealership.
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Limited
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state board
- GST certificate
- Six-month bank statement – for financial background verification
- Valid land documents / Lease agreements.
Shree cement dealership cost
You need an investment of approximate INR 4 to 6 lakhs to start a Shree cement dealership.
If you have your own shop then you can start the dealership with minimum investment.
Here is the break-down of the investment,
- Dealership Security Deposit -> 1.5 lakh to 2 lakhs
- Initial inventory/stock purchase -> 50,000 to 1 lakh rupees
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 1 lakh
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (2 nos)
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> (if you do not own a shop)
- Vehicle for Delivery – If Required
- How to get UltraTech Cement dealership ? | Complete Details
- Jaypee Cement Dealership | Complete Guide
Profit margin in Shree cement dealership
You can expect a profit margin of 4% to 9% from dealership.
As with other cement brands, these profit margins are decided by the bonuses and schemes offered by the company. If you make more sales, then the chances of getting good discounts will be high.
How to get Shree cement?
To get a Shree Cement dealership, you need to contact your area sales officer. You can get his number by calling Shree cement toll free customer care number 1800 180 6003 or 1800 180 6004
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you about next steps.
There should not be any other Shree cement dealer in a 2-3 kilometer radius from your shop. If there is any dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
How to contact Shree Cement?
You can contact Shree cement by calling their toll free number 1800 180 6003 or 1800 180 6004. You can also visit their official website, there you will get contact details of your regional offices.
You can also visit them at Bangur Nagar, Beawar, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305901.
You may also Like:
- Dalmia Cement Dealership | Complete Details
- Ambuja Cement Dealership | Complete Details
- Binani Cement Dealership | Complete Details
FAQ about Dealership
How much investment required for Shree cement dealership ?
You require 4 lakh to 6 lakhs rupees investment to start a dealership
Shop space required for Shree cement dealership ?
Minimum space required in 500 square feet
Profit margin in Shree cement dealership ?
You can expect a profit margin of 4% to 9% on sales
How to contact Shree cement ?
You can call shree cements by calling these numbers 1800 180 6003 or 1800 180 6004
I hope this article has resolved many of your doubts related to the Shree cement dealership. If you have any suggestions feel free to mention in the comment box below.
require dealership,is it possible in our area,i want to know.