You can easily start a cement dealership business by partnering with any cement brand available in the Indian market.
Out of these cement brands, in this article, we will talk about the Mangalam Cement Dealership opportunity.
This article includes topics like Mangalam cement dealership cost, profit margin, licenses and documents required, space required, and how to apply for the dealership.
why choose Mangalam cement?
Mangalam Cements Limited is a cement manufacturing company with headquarters in Kolkata, Westbengal.
Mangalam Cement has a cement production capacity of 3.25 million tonnes per Annum. It has a cement manufacturing plant in Kota, Rajasthan.
Mangalam Po Maxx and Birl Uttam are the two well-known brands produced by Mangalam cement.
Licenses and Registrations required
These are the licenses and documents required to start a Mangalam cement dealership.
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Limited
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state board
- GST certificate
- Previous bank statement – for financial background verification
- Valid land documents / Lease agreements.
- Business Insurance – (optional)
If you lack capital, then you can approach banks like SIDBI for a business loan.
Mangalam Cement Dealership Cost
You need an investment of approximately INR 4 to 5 lakhs to start a Mangalam cement dealership.
If you have your own shop then you can start the dealership with minimum investment.
Here is the break-down of the investment,
- Dealership Security Deposit -> 1 lakhs
- Initial inventory/stock purchase -> 1 lakh to 2 lakh rupees
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 50,000 rupees
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 25,000 (2 nos)
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> (if you do not own a shop)
- Vehicle for Delivery – extra if Required
The monthly expenses include Shop rent, labor salary, stock purchase, utility bills, etc.
Profit margin in Mangalam cement dealership
You can expect a profit margin of 6% to 10% from this dealership.
As with other cement brands, these profit margins are decided by the bonuses and schemes offered by the company. If you make more monthly sales, then the chances of getting good discounts from the company will be high.
How to get Mangalam cement Dealership?
To get a Mangalam Cement dealership, you need to contact your area sales officer. You can get his number by calling Mangalam cement toll-free customer care number +91 033 2243 8706.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you about the next steps.
There should not be any other Mangalam cement dealer in a 2-3 kilometer radius from your shop. If there is any Mangalam dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
How to contact Mangalam Cement?
Also, visit them at –
Mangalam Cement Limited, Birla Building, 10th Floor, 9/1, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 001
You may also Like:
- Ambuja Cement Dealership | Complete guide
- JSW Cement Dealership | Complete guide
- MP Birla Cement Dealership | Complete Details
FAQ about Dealership
How much investment is required for the Mangalam cement dealership?
You require 4 lakh to 5 lakhs rupees investment to start a dealership
Shop space required for Mangalam cement dealership?
Minimum space required in 500 square feet
Profit margin in Mangalam cement dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of 6% to 10% on sales.
How to contact Mangalam cement?
You can call Mangalam cement by calling their toll-free number +91 033 2243 8706
I hope this article has resolved many of your doubts related to the Mangalam cement dealership. If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them in the comment box below.