If you are planning to start a cement business, you can easily start one by partnering with any known cement brands in the country.
In this post we will talk about one such brand it is Sagar Cement Dealership.
This article includes topics like Sagar cement dealership cost, profit margin, licenses and documents required, space required, and how to apply for the dealership, etc.
why choose Sagar cement?
Sagar Cements Limited is a Telangana-based cement manufacturing company. It has headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana.
The company has 2 cement manufacturing plants Andhrapradesh and one in Telangana. Together it has a cement production capacity of 5.75 metric tonnes per annum.
Sagar Cement has 1,732 dealers in the country, most of them in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana..
The product range includes Ordinary Portland Cement, Portland Pozzolana Cement, Portland Slag Cement, Sulphate Resisting Portland Cement (SRPC) and Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS).
Licenses and Registrations required
These are the licenses and documents required to start a Sagar cement dealership.
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Limited
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state board
- GST certificate
- Previous bank statement – for financial background verification
- Valid land documents / Lease agreements.
- Business Insurance – (optional)
If you lack capital, you can take business loans from banks such as SIDBI Bank.
Sagar Cement Dealership Cost
You need an investment of approximately INR 4 to 5 lakhs to start a Sagar cement dealership.
If you have your own shop then you can start the dealership with minimum investment.
Here is the break-down of the investment,
- Dealership Security Deposit -> 1.3 lakhs
- Initial inventory/stock purchase -> 50,000 to 1.5 lakh rupees
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 50,000 to 80,000 rupees
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 35,000 (for 2 nos)
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> extra (if you do not own a shop)
- Vehicle for Delivery – extra if Required
The monthly expenses include labor salary, stock purchase, utility bills & Shop rent.
Profit margin in Sagar cement dealership
You can expect a profit margin of 8% to 10% from this dealership.
As with other cement brands, these profit margins are decided by the bonuses and schemes offered by the company. If you make more monthly sales, then the chances of getting good discounts from the company will be high.
How to contact Sagar cement?
To get a Sagar Cement dealership, you need to contact your area sales manager. You can get his number by calling their toll-free number +91 40 2335 1571.
You can also visit their official website – contact us page. You need to fill an inquiry form, with your basic details.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you about the next steps.
You may also Like:
- Chettinad Cement Dealership | Complete Guide
- Bharathi Cement Dealership | Complete Details
- Penna Cement Dealership | Complete guide
FAQ about Dealership
How much investment is required for the Sagar cement dealership?
You require 4 lakh to 5 lakhs rupees investment to start a dealership
Shop space required for Sagar cement dealership?
Minimum space required in 500 square feet
Profit margin in Sagar cement dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of 8% to 10% on sales.
How to contact Sagar cement?
You can contact Sagar cement at their toll-free number +91 40 2335 1571.
I hope this article has resolved many of your doubts related to the Sagar cement dealership. If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them in the comment box below.