If you are planning to start a cement trading business in south Indian states then you can choose a Deccan cement dealership.
Deccan cement has a good presence and distribution network in Andhra Pradesh and the Telangana States.
This article includes topics like Deccan cement dealership cost, profit margin, licenses and documents required, space required, and how to apply for the dealership, etc.
why choose Deccan cement?
Established in 1972, Deccan cements limited is a Telangana-based cement manufacturing company with headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Deccan cements have a strong presence in Telangana and Hyderabad states. The brand also has dealers in other south Indian states like Tamilnadu, Karnataka, and Kerala.
The company has a cement manufacturing plant in Andhrapradesh with a production capacity of 2.3 million tonnes per annum. It manufactures OPC, PPC , PSC, and other specialty cements.
Deccan Cements has over 1000+ dealers nationwide, most of them in the states of South India.
Licenses and Registrations required
These are the licenses and documents required to start a Deccan cement dealership.
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Limited
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state board
- GST certificate
- Previous bank statement – for financial background verification
- Valid land documents / Lease agreements.
- Business Insurance – (optional)
If you lack capital, you can take business loans from banks such as SIDBI Bank.
Deccan Cement Dealership Cost
You need an investment of approximately INR 4 to 5 lakhs to start a Deccan cement dealership.
If you have your own shop then you can start the dealership with minimum investment.
Here is the break-down of the investment,
- Dealership Security Deposit -> 1.5 lakhs
- Initial inventory/stock purchase -> 60,000 to 1.5 lakh rupees
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 60,000 to 80,000 rupees
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (for 2 nos)
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> extra (if you do not own a shop)
- Vehicle for Delivery – extra if Required
The monthly expenses include labor salary, stock purchase, utility bills & Shop rent.
Profit margin in Deccan cement dealership
You can expect a profit margin of 8% to 10% from this dealership.
As with other cement brands, these profit margins are decided by the bonuses and schemes offered by the company. If you make more monthly sales, then the chances of getting good discounts from the company will be high.
How to get Deccan cement Dealership?
To get a Deccan Cement dealership, you need to contact your area sales manager. You can get his number by calling their toll-free number +91 40 2331 0168.
You can also visit their official website – contact us page. You need to fill an inquiry form, with your basic details.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you about the next steps.
You may also Like:
- ACC Cement Dealership | Complete Guide
- Bharathi Cement Dealership | Complete Details
- Penna Cement Dealership | Complete Guide
FAQ about Dealership
How much investment is required for the Deccan cement dealership?
You require 4 lakh to 5 lakhs rupees investment to start a dealership
Shop space required for Deccan cement dealership?
Minimum space required in 500 square feet
Profit margin in Deccan cement dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of 8% to 10% on sales.
How to contact Deccan cement?
You can contact Star cement at their toll-free number +91 40 2331 0168.
I hope this article has resolved many of your doubts related to the Deccan cement dealership. If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them in the comment box below.