Space & Location Required:
The minimum shop area required to open a Monginis franchise is 250 square feet.
Make sure that your shop is located in a prime location in the city with a lot of footfall.
Licenses and certificates Require:
To open a Monginis franchise you need following licences and certificates:
- Business Registration – sole proprietorship/LLP/Private Limited
- FSSAI Licence
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
- Shop and Establishment Registration
- GST Registration
- NOC from the local fire department
- Eat House License – from the city police commissioner
- Certificate Of Environmental Clearance from MOEF
- Signage license from Municipality
- 6 months Bank statement/ IT returns (if required)
Monginis Franchise Cost:
You Need an investment of 10 to 20 lakhs.
Minimum Space required 250sqft.
Royal Commission 20%
Monginis Franchise Profit:
You can expect a profit of 15 to 20% on each order