In the automobile industry, the revolution toward electric vehicles is progressing very rapidly year after year. This demand is driving the demand for battery products across the country.
So if you have a plan to start a profitable business with good scope in future, you can enter into the battery business by starting a battery shop dealership.
There are many battery brands that offer dealerships in the Indian market, one such fast-growing dealership opportunity is Tesla Power USA Battery Dealership.
In this article, we will give you complete information about the Tesla Power battery dealership. This article includes topics like Tesla Power Battery dealership cost, profit margin, shop space required, licenses, and registrations, whom to contact, etc.
Why choose Tesla Power USA?
Tesla power USA LLC is a USA-based battery manufacturing and servicing company. Note that, this company has no connections with Elon musk owned Tesla Inc.
In India in the name of Tesla Power India Pvt. Ltd, the company has a headquarters in Gurugram, Haryana state. Tesla Power has 5000+ dealers and 300+ distributors all over the country.
Tesla power deals with two-wheeler batteries, four-wheeler automotive batteries, tractor & truck batteries, Inverter batteries, solar batteries, home & industrial UPS and hybrid batteries.
In a Tesla Power dealership shop, you can do services like new battery sales, battery service, the revival of UPS batteries, the revival of inverter batteries etc.
Licenses and Registrations Required
These are the licenses and registrations required to open a Tesla Power battery dealership in India.
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Ltd
- Trade Licence – from your local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state government
- GST Registration
- Previous bank statements
- Business Insurance if required
If you need a business loan, banks like SIDBI offer loans for this type of business.
Tesla Power battery dealership cost
You need approximately 6 to 7 lakh rupees to start an Tesla Power battery dealership.
Here is the break-down of the above-said amount,
- Dealership Security Deposit -> 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh
- Initial inventory purchase -> 2 lakh to 3 lakhs rupees
- Shop Interior -> 30,000 (racks, computer system, Signage board etc)
- Equipments -> 2 lakh to 3 lakhs ( 3 in 1 machine, tool kit, elixir 10 litres, etc )
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> extra (if you do not own a shop)
The working capital required is,
- Shop rent ( Rs. 15,000 – 20,000 )
- Staff salary – 2 people ( 1 for sales & 1 for service) Rs. 15,000 each
- Monthly stock purchase
- Utility bills – electricity & broadband
Profit margin in Tesla Power battery dealership
The profit margin in a Tesla Power battery dealership is as follows,
- From a new battery sale – the profit margin is 32%
- From annual battery service (AMC) – you can charge Rs. 300 per battery
- From Revival of batteries – 15% of the new battery price
The profit margin in the Tesla Power dealership is directly proportional to the number of sales & services you have made. i.e If you make more sales, then you will be able to gain more offers and bonuses offered by the company.
Almost all battery brands offer special schemes like cash discounts, quantity discounts, product discounts, & outstanding balance nil, etc.
Space required for Tesla Power Dealership Shop
You require a minimum space of 300 square feet shop area to open a Tesla Power battery dealership. Make sure that your shop has good connectivity.
How to get a Tesla Power battery dealership?
To get an Tesla Power dealership, first, you need to contact your area’s Tesla Power battery sales manager. You can get his number by calling Tesla Power battery corporate office number at +91 9090905599.
You can also contact them at their official website.
Once you contact the brand, they will be in touch with you and if you are eligible, then help you in launching your dealership.
You may also Like:
- Amaron Battery Dealership | Complete Details
- Luminous Battery Dealership | Complete Guide
- TATA Battery Dealership | Complete Details
FAQ about Dealership
How much space is required to start a Tesla Power battery dealership?
You require a minimum space of 300 square feet of shop space
Investment required to start a Tesla Power battery dealership?
You need to invest around 6 to 7 lakh rupees
What is the Profit Margin in a Tesla Power dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of up to 32% from the battery sales.
How to contact Tesla Power for the dealership?
You can call their corporate office number at +91 9090905599.
I hope this guide to ‘Tesla Power battery dealership’ will help you get started. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments below.