If you are thinking of starting a business, thinking of starting the best business, which will not drown you, in which there is a lot of money, then at this time that business is PVC pipe manufacturing business.
The full form of PVC is Polyvinyl chloride. PVC pipes are commonly used in the construction industry, electrical activities, and irrigation fields. PVC pipes come in different sizes, colors, quality and they have a huge demand in the market.
PVC pipes are more durable than traditional G.I pipes and they avoid electrical earthling issues in the construction industry.
If you also want to start a PVC pipe manufacturing unit, then in this article we will discuss the area required to start the unit, raw materials used, machinery required, the investment required, and much more.
PVC Pipe Manufacturing Business Plan
Like any other business, proper planning is necessary in starting a PVC pipe manufacturing Business. So we have listed some steps, which you can implement in your project.
- Proper Market Research
- Type of Products to manufacture
- Deciding your plant size & Budget
- Choosing the location
- Machinery Purchase
- Raw Material Purchase
- Getting required licenses and Registrations
- Manpower selection & capacity
- Sales and Marketing
• High-speed mixture machine
• Rigid Extruder machine
• Granulate Extruder machine
• different types of die
• Raw material
You can get the contact details of these machine dealers from websites like indiamart.com. You can get quotations from multiple dealers and can choose the best one.
Raw Materials Required
- PVC Resin
- P-Wax (Polyethylene/Paraffin Wax)
- One pack stabilizer
- Cpe (Chlorinated PVC Resin)
- Calcium chloride
- DOP (Dioctyl Polyethylene)
- Optical Brightener
Licenses and Registrations Required
- MSME Registration
- Company Registration
- GST certificate
- Pollution Certificate: You can get it from the local pollution Board office
- ISI Certificate from Bureau of Indian Standards
- Business Insurance
- N.O.C (No objection Certificate) from the municipality or Gram Panchayat: This is important because you need to have an independent commercial bore well for your plant.
- Registration of Trademark: This is not required by law, it is a good idea to register the name of your business as a trademark. If another business tries to use the same or similar name, you will have legal recourse to stop it.
Investment required for Tiles business
Profit margin in tiles business
If you are running a large scale plant then you need to get in touch with good distributors. They usually have a good network all over the region. This would help you to reach your products to the entire region you are targetting.
I hope this article has resolved many of your doubts related to starting a tiles business in India. If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them in the comment box below. If you like this article kindly share it with your friends.
You may also like: