If you are interested in starting a business in the Paint Industry, you can easily start a Nippon paint Dealership and enter the Paint Industry.
In this article, we will talk about Nippon Paint Dealership, which includes dealership cost, profit margin, space required, whom to contact, licenses, and documents required, etc.
In other articles, we’ve already discussed dealership details about other paint brands.
Why Nippon paint dealership?
Nippon Paint is a Japanese paint brand and one of Asia’s largest paint manufacturers. In India, they have presence since 2007 and have a corporate office in Chennai, Tamilnadu. The brand is active in almost all major Indian states.
Nippon paint product range includes Interior wall paints, exterior wall paints, Wood and metal paints, primers, and Undercoats.
They also have construction solutions like Multipurpose Polymer, Water Repellent Solution, Waterproof putty, Crack Fill Powder, Fungicidal solution, Polymer Modified Cement-based Grout & Adhesive, etc.
Licenses and Registrations Required
These are the licenses and documents required to start a Nippon paint dealership in India.
- Shop and Establishment Registration
- Trade License from the local municipality
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Ltd
- GST Registration
- Authorization certificate from Nippon paint
- Shop/Land Documents/Agreements
- Previous bank statements / IT returns.
- Business Insurance – (optional)
Nippon paint Dealership Cost
Nippon paint dealership will cost you approximately 4 to 5 lakh rupees. Below we have given a breakdown of investment.
- Initial Stock Purchase 1.5 lakh to 2.5 lakhs
- Color mixing machine 70,000 to 85,000 (which includes tinting machine, gyro shaker, and a UPS)
- Shop Interior – 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh ( racks, furniture, interior, signage boards, etc. )
- Computer system & printer 40,000 rupees
- Miscellaneous – 20,000 rupees
- Shop deposit and first-month rent (extra – if you do not own the shop) – Approximately 1 lakh rupees
The major investments required to start any paint dealership business are, paint initial stock purchase, a shop on a prime location (own or lease), a color mixing machine, shop interior, and a computer system.
Purchasing a color mixing machine is compulsory and Nippon paint helps you in setting up the machine and the software.
- Asian Paints Dealership: Complete Guide on getting a Dealership
- Berger Paints Dealership: Complete Guide on getting Dealership
Profit Margin in Nippon paint Dealership
You can expect a profit margin of approximately 7% to 12% on the Nippon paint dealership.
Your profit margins mainly depend on the sales you have made on that particular month. If you make good sales then you will be eligible for company schemes and bonuses.
Usually, these schemes will be available after 5-6 months after you become a dealer.
How to get Nippon paint dealership?
To get a Nippon paint dealership, first, you need to contact your area marketing manager. You can get his phone number by calling Nippon paint customer care no. 1800 425 3636
The marketing manager will call you and get your details. He may ask you about your store location and your financial background.
The main factors to getting you a dealership are that there should not be any other Nippon paint dealer within 2 to 3 kilometers of your shop location and there should be enough footfall in your shop location.
On this link, you can track Nippon paint authorized dealers in your area by entering your area pin code.
- Nerolac Paint Dealership: Complete Guide | Cost, Profit & Investment
- JSW Paints Dealership | Complete Details
Contact Details for Nippon paint
You can visit Nippon paints official website and click the get in touch option. You can also contact them directly by calling their toll-free number 1800 425 3636.
Also, you can visit them at,
NIPPON PAINT Private Ltd.
K-8, Phase-II, SIPCOT Industrial Park,
Sunguvarchatiram, Kancheepuram – 602106, Tamilnadu.
Question & Answers
How much shop space is required for the Nippon paint dealership?
You require a minimum of 500 to 1000 square feet of space for the Nippon paint dealership
Investment required for Nippon paint dealership?
You need an investment of 4 to 5 lakhs to start a dealership
How to contact the Nippon paint dealership?
You can call their toll-free number 1800 425 3636.
What is the profit margin in the Nippon paint dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of 7 to 12% from the dealership.
I hope this guide to ‘Nippon paint dealership’ will help you get started. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.
You May also Like: