If you are planning to start a cement dealership business, choosing Prism cement dealership would be great. In this article we will discuss getting Prism cement dealership, dealership cost, profit margin, how to contact, licenses and registrations required, and much more.
Why choose Prism Cement dealership?
Prism Cement is one of the fastest-growing building material company, which deals with products like cement, RMC, tiles, bath fittings, sanitary ware to modular kitchens.
Established in 1992, Prism cement It has cement manufacturing plant in Satna, Madhya Pradesh.
The company has a bigger presence in states like Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Bihar. It has 10,000+ channel partners all over the country.
Space required to Start a Dealership
The minimum shop area required to start a Prism Cement dealership is 500 sqft. However, if you are planning to sell other building materials like tiles, steel, paints together with cement then you may require more space.
Prism Cement Dealership Cost:
You need approximately INR 4.5 to 6 lakhs to start a Prism cement dealership,
- Dealership Security Deposit -> 1.5 to 2 lakhs
- Initial stock purchase -> 50,000 to 1 lakh
- Shop Interior & store -> 1 lakh
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (2 people)
- Shop Advance + First-month Rent -> (if you do not own a shop) – This varies according to your location
- Vehicle for Delivery – If Required
Prism Cement Dealership Profit Margin:
You can expect a profit of 4% to 8% on sales.
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.
These schemes usually start after 4 to12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect a good profit margin.
Certificates and Registrations Required
These are the Certificates and Registrations required to open a Prism cement dealership in India.
- Company Registration – ( you can start with sole proprietorship )
- Trade Licence – from your municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state government
- GST Registration
- Copy of previous bank statement / IT Returns
- Land documents / Rental Agreements
- Business Insurance (Optional)
How to get Prism Cement Dealership?
To get a Prism Cement dealership, first, you need to contact your area sales manager. You can get his number by calling Prism cement toll-free customer care number 1800 572 1444.
Another way to contact Prism cement is by visiting its official website. On the contact-us page, you will get the phone number and email address for the office in your region.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you in setting up your cement dealership shop.
Make sure that there is no other Prism cement dealer in a 2-3 kilometer radius from your planned shop. If there is any Prism cement dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
FAQ about Dealership
How much investment required for Prism cement dealership ?
You need an Investment of 4.5 lakh to 6 lakhs rupees.
What is the minimum space required for the dealership ?
Minimum space required is 500 square feet
How to contact Prism cement ?
You can call their toll free number 1800 572 1444
What is the profit margin in Prism Cement dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of 4% to 8%
I hope this guide to ‘Prism Cement Dealership’ will help you get started. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section below. If you like this article, kindly share it with your friends.
You may also like:
- UltraTech Cement Dealership Details : Complete Guide | Cost, Profit and Investment.
- Asian Paints Dealership Details : Complete Guide | Cost, Profit and Investment.