If you are interested in starting a business in the Paint Industry, you can easily start an Indigo paint Dealership and enter the Paint Industry.
In this article, we will talk about Indigo Paint Dealership, which includes dealership cost, profit margin, space required, whom to contact, licenses, and documents required, etc.
In other articles, we’ve already discussed dealership details about other paint brands.
Why Indigo paint dealership?
Established in 2000, Indigo paints is India’s most innovative paint brand. It has the head office in Pune, Maharashtra.
Indigo paint product range includes Exterior Emulsions, Interior Emulsions, Distempers, Primers, Enamels, Sleek wood coatings, etc.
They also have leak-proof emulsions, knifing paste filler, roof paint, tile paint, stone paint, aluminum paint, etc.
Licenses and Registrations Required
These are the licenses and documents required to start an Indigo paint dealership in India.
- Shop and Establishment Registration
- Trade License from the local municipality
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Ltd
- GST Registration
- Authorization certificate from Indigo paint
- Shop/Land Documents/Agreements
- Previous bank statements / IT returns.
- Business Insurance – (optional)
Indigo paint dealership Cost
Indigo paint dealership will cost you approximately 3.5 to 4.5 lakh rupees. Below we have given a breakdown of investment.
- Initial Stock Purchase 1 lakh to 2 lakhs
- Color mixing machine 70,000 to 80,000
- Shop Interior – 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh ( racks, furniture, interior, signage boards, etc. )
- Computer system & printer 40,000 rupees
- Miscellaneous – 20,000 rupees
- Shop deposit and first-month rent (extra – if you do not own the shop)
The Indigo paint team helps you in setting up the color mixing machine and the software.
- Asian Paints Dealership: Complete Guide on getting a Dealership
- Berger Paints Dealership: Complete Guide on getting Dealership
Profit Margin in Indigo paint dealership
You can expect a profit margin of approximately 6% to 11% on Indigo paint dealership.
Your profit margins mainly depend on the sales you have made on that particular month. If you make good sales then you will be eligible for company schemes and bonuses.
Usually, these schemes will be available after 5-6 months after you become a dealer.
How to get Indigo paint dealership?
To get an Indigo paint dealership, first, you need to contact your area sales manager. You can get his phone number by calling the Indigo paint head office at Pune, Maharashtra – 020 6681 4300.
The sales manager will call you and get your details. He may ask you about your store location and your financial background.
To start a dealership, you require a minimum of a 500 square feet carpet area shop in a good location.
The main factors to getting you a dealership are that there should not be any other Indigo paint dealer within 2 to 3 kilometers of your shop location and there should be enough footfall in your shop location.
- Nerolac Paint Dealership: Complete Guide | Cost, Profit & Investment
- JSW Paint Dealership | Complete Guide
Contact Details for Indigo paint
You can visit Indigo paints official website and click the dealership inquiry form. You can also contact them directly by calling their head office number 020 6681 4300.
Also, you can visit them at,
Indigo Paints, Street no. 5, Pallod Farms II, Baner, Pune – 411 045.
Question & Answers
How much shop space is required for the Indigo paint dealership?
You require a minimum of 500 to 1000 square feet of space
Investment required for Indigo paint dealership?
You need an investment of 3.5 to 4.5 lakhs to start a dealership
How to contact the Indigo paint dealership?
You can call their toll-free number 020 6681 4300.
What is the profit margin in the Indigo paint dealership?
You can expect a profit margin of 6 to 11% from the dealership.
I hope this guide to ‘Indigo paint dealership’ will help you get started. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.
You May also Like:
Want to start indigo paint business
Indigo paint delarsep…my saop
I want dealership indigo paint